Wednesday, July 21, 2010

-Grilled Chicken Burger-


Back in Taiwan, I thought I was having some sort of "special" burger at McD which can't be found in Malaysia and only those particular country has this kind of "special" burger. Alright, I guess I am trying out the wrong burger because when I am back to Malaysia, I saw McD's advertisement on The Star, launching their new GCB - Grilled Chicken Burger~!!!! I have to double look again to make sure that's the right burger I have consumed in Taiwan. If only I know the case, I will definitely go for the 'Pork Burger' in Taiwan's McD. However, I can proudly announced that I am the first Malaysian has tried the GCB ~ ^.^

Guess what, the burger really do taste good (from what I eat in Taiwan, not sure about the McD's QC and QA standard in Malaysia but I guess it won't be that bad....gua~) and I am actually quite happy to see that they are going to launch in Malaysia. Means, I can eat that burger again...!! I really miss GCB. ^.^

No comments: