Thursday, July 22, 2010

-Funny, Yet Not -


The daughter was busy stirring the pot of congee there when dad came in and exclaimed, "You haven't turn off the hob??? The congee, by right, should be cooked~"

Daughter: But there is still a lot of water in there so I didn't turned the hob ring off.
Dad exclaimed loudly again: Oh my Goodness, the congee was charred already~!!! There is a charred smell ... ~
To the shocked of daughter, she quickly turned the hob off and yep, the daughter also smell the charred congee.
Dad: Why you didn't turn off the hob???!!
Daughter: I saw there was a water in there and I thought it's not fully cooked.
Dad: If there is no water in there, then that's not called CONGEE. It's a RICE already, daughter~!!!
Daughter: Ooooorhhh...I thought I should waited until the water getting dry. How to eat the congee if there is still a water in it.
Dad: That's why it called CONGEE~!!! Congee should have some liquid.
Daughter (murmuring to herself): Orhhh. Ya hor...why I didn't thought of that??
Daughter (in guilt): But the congee still edible, right???
Dad: Daughter ar, you should, no...MUST, properly learn to cook the congee for a week ~!!!! How can you charred my congee??!!
Daughter: Ooppsss~ I really know how to cook the congee, just that I forgot after such a long time didn't cooked....~
Dad: =.=""

- The above story is based on the real life story -

I am the daughter who has charred my father's congee...~!!!
Oh no, I am going to be a laughing-stock in the family again ~!!! =.=""
Strictly speaking, I really know how to cook the congee and it's just that I can't remember how's it supposed to look like it has cooked.

4 comments:

nothingmuchdave said...

omg you don't know how to cook congee!!! wakakaka... you should really start learning now!!!

-celestial- said...

U sounds like u do??? I know how to cook....just forget only ~!! hehehe

nothingmuchdave said...

of course i know how to cook... in fact i'm quite good at it... i love cooking!!! i cook almost everyday now...

-celestial- said...

Really???!! Hmmmm seems like I have underestimated your skill...hahaha