Been curious on my constant updated post in my blog recently? Fret not! It just proved that I am actually been diligent. Alright, I get it. It’s a joke! Actually I am bored and quite free in the office. After finished the annual meeting and reports, I am quite free during this period and will start to get busy again by the end of year. Do you know what I did on these few days? I mean every working day? SURFING THE NET!! Yes, I have been surfing all the sites, read all the celebrity bloggers’ blog, online news and researched on my coming trip details but the time still ticking slowly. It’s not even past 5 o’clock yet! Hell yeah! I couldn’t go on like this without doing anything. My boss will get suspicious if I am not typing anything. Lolz. To pretend that I am busy typing and doing work, so here I am, writing blog. =) Now you know…..~ *shame-faced*
 |
| Very cute menu! |
Just want to share my instagram photos on the food I took when I was dining in Full House Lifestyle Store and CafĂ©. To make it easier, we called it ‘Full House’ then. First time came across Full House was from the photo I saw on my friend’s facebook wall and it was opened only in Kuala Lumpur then. The cute and chic, white interior design has attracted my attention. It has lots of cute things and cute cartoons, making you feel comfortable and young. It makes you feel like being at home!
 |
| Cute cartoon photos on the wall ~ |
 |
| Interior Design |


I have longed for a try there! When I heard of its opening branch in Kuching, I immediately checked out on it. Okay, not that I traveled to Kuching purposely for eating out in Full House. It just happened that I was in Kuching and the location is near to the hotel I stayed so why would I miss the chance to check out the food there? The ambience and design itself is a credit. The menu quite limited and the price looks reasonable. As for the food, well, let’s the photos did the talking. As recommended by the waitress, their wok-sear chicken chop is the most well-liked and a must try dish in the menu. I tried and yes, their wok-sear chicken chop did taste good. As for pan-sear dory fish, hmmm, not to my liking.
 |
| Spaghetti |
 |
| Wok-sear chicken chop! Thumbs up~ |
<>

>
 |
| Pan Sear Dory Fish |
No comments:
Post a Comment