![]() |
| Sunset at Patong Beach, Phuket |
Are you a ‘sunrise’ or ‘sunset’ kind of person? I belonged to the ‘sunset’ kind of person. I am not an early riser. I have to sleep in till the sun has goes up and shining brightly through my window, greeting me.
Sunrise brings hope and chance, to welcome another brand new day. It is bright and cheerful. My dear is a sunrise kind of person. He is chirpier. He prefers to wake up early in the morning to have his breakfast to kick off his day. I am opposite of him. I would say, sunset is more suit my personality – emotional, introvert, mysterious, dark and yet attractive, ahemmm. I prefer to stay up late to work on my things. I am more active at night while moving like a zombie in the morning. Lol.









No comments:
Post a Comment