Friday, June 8, 2012

Busy Bee


Just a blink of eye, it’s already past June. Half year gone. The second half year is going to be a busy months for me. As you read from my previous blog entry, I am getting married. I have lots of preparation need to be done. So far I have not decided on my wedding decorator, corsages, car decoration, bridal flower bouquet, actual day photographer and the menu for reception. Headache!

You know, man isn’t doing any help in the wedding preparation. Man’s nature, I believe. They just simply giving you an answer, ‘You decide, babe’, ‘Up to you, babe’, ‘As long as you love it’ and blah blah. Gosh, we didn’t want to hear that sort of answer! We want a sincere opinion and decision. So yeah, I did all the planning myself and just ‘inform’ him on the details. He agrees to all my decision. Ughhh~ *faint*

Aside from busy-ing with my work and everyday’s routines, below is the schedule of what am I busy-ing for in the second half year:

July: My youngest brother’s shotgun marriage (=.=lll , faster than his sister~)
August: Preparation for my wedding
September: Planning on my itinerary to ‘Sawadeekap’ land and yes, I am off for my vacation in Thailand.
October: Okay, it’s getting anxious as the time is drawing near to my wedding. I need a final confirmation and preparation such as self-grooming and details for the wedding. Need to send out the formal invitation card to friends and relatives.
November: My Big Day!!!! I will be a November Bride~~ Then take off for my honeymoon. *blush*
December: Oh shit, I am someone’s wife and daughter-in-law!! Behave. It’s end of the year so preparing to welcome the new year!

The guest list is the most troublesome and brain cracking thing throughout the preparation.  Why? I have no idea who’s to invite and who’s not to invite especially my colleagues in workplace. Sigh. As a Libran, never….really does not ever give two options to Libran to make a decision. Because we’ll engrossed in thought to decide on which one! Both appeared good to us. We can’t weight which one is better and end up, our scale is imbalanced. Then you’ll see a solemn expression all over our face.  So now I couldn’t decide the decorator for my wedding reception and the theme and color. *faint*

Hopefully, everything will be settled and confirmed by the time comes. I have no sisters to help me out. My good friends, well, not in town and some of them are busy with their babies and family life. Kinda sad when realizing that our friendship has not been the same and close like in high school years. Woman always put the family and love on priority. I understand but still I brooded at the fact.

I am going to take my pre-wedding photo shoot this month. Nervous and hesitant. Worry and worry. Worrying too much of the small, little details like what if I am not photogenic, is there any gown that will suit me, is my heels going to match the gown and blah blah blah.  Okay, not to bore you with my worries. Signing off.

No comments: