Friday, July 13, 2012

Rainy Day



Majority of the people would prefer rain over the hot sun. I am an exceptional.  Although I dislike scorching hot sun, still I prefer sunny day rather than rainy day. Rain makes my day gloomy. I dislike getting wet especially those rain drops splattered on me. The watery road would get my legs wet. All my programmes or activities for the day were ruined when it rains. I hate to take umbrella as well. If you knew me rather well, you will notice that I rarely take umbrella when going out. There is a reason but the reason is actually quite lame so not to disclose it. Not a surprise that I often stuck at somewhere or getting wet when it rained all of a sudden.

Another thing, the thunder and lightning really frightened me. That’s why I dislike rain to the max. Raining totally spoiled my mood for everything. It was acceptable when it rains in the middle of night which will help to ease my sleep with the cool weather.

Now is mid July already. Again, I groaned at how fast the time flies. Left 3 more months to go for my BIG day. Yet, I have not confirmed my actual day photographer and decorator for wedding reception. The guest list still hanged in the middle. The gowns for the day already settled but I still feel kinda worry with my choice on the bride gowns. Not sure whether it is really pretty and suit me or not. Make up and styling artist already confirmed.  There will be no ‘sisters’ gang, I think. I didn’t have much close girl friends and if I do, they are busy as usual. They are not sacrificing their leave or work for my BIG day. So I am thinking of making it as simpler as possible. Avoid all the hassle and tricking the groom and his entourage games. Maybe it will lack of some fun and tedious, I know. But both of us are dull person and our age, well, quite ‘mature’ so we are fine with that. Anyway, what else shall I prepare or did I miss out anything important? My head is so dizzy and heavy just thinking and deciding on all these things. Why is the marriage so complicate and troublesome? Because it involves more than 1 person and that is why. I want to run away from the marriage.=.=

Okay, what am I rambling? Blame it on the rainy day. See, it really makes me feel gloomy, exactly like those dark clouds.

No comments: