Abraham Lincoln. I heard of his name. I
know he was one of the President of United States. But I did not know his
history. It was quite interesting to watch the film with the addition of vampires’
existence in this history. I love vampires. Can you imagine Abraham Lincoln
carrying an axe and chopping down the vampires’ heads? That is pretty cool, I
think. He was still in fit on taking down the vampires even though he was 50++
years old. Hmmm.
Only then I realized he was the one who
had abolished the slavery and in the period of Civil War. I had study the
American history previously in my college years but you know, after graduated I
had returned all the knowledge to lecturer. Although I could not remember the
whole story, I still could recall a tiny bit of the history here and there.
Anyway, till now I still could not understand why he was being assassinated that time as he was one of the great man who had put an end of slavery and
promoting economic and financial modernization in United States. He gave
freedom to the Black. Hmph, I will never understand the politics!
The film is refreshing and thrilling. Yet,
not boring at all. Some scenes seem ridiculous and it had a lot of what they
called it, a CGI effect? Sort of. So pretty worth to watch in cinema.

2 comments:
so is it nice??? looks really nice but scare is another 'prometheus' which in my opinion is a really shitty movie!!!
Hmmm nice. A history legend with a vampire to add on the thrill~
Post a Comment