Friday, June 8, 2012

Staring at tHe Sky


Often, I questioned myself. What am I doing? Why am I here? And often, I didn't get the answer.
We are a strange creature. We like to ask questions that either we knew the answer or we knew we wouldn't get the answer for the rest of our life. Do I sound depressed? No. Seriously, no! Just that I like to think a lot. I mean, real lots. I would came up with lots of questions. I would pondered with the questions raised in my mind. Things happened around me. Life matter. Social matter. News I heard. So it was concluded that I am an emotional type of person. Introvert. Very in-depth person. Whatsoever.

Often, I would stare at the sky or lost in thought by staring at one point.
I enjoyed the moment with myself. Thinking. Or doing nothing at all.
Trying to find the solution to my problems. And waiting for God's guide.

Isn't it feel good just lay on the greenery grass, embrace the nature and look onto the blue sky?
Is part of the relaxing therapy too. Just empty your mind and close your eyes for a minute.

No comments: