I went to watch it during Raya holidays when both me and my dear had nothing to do in town. Well, the movie turned out quite entertaining. I like the movie despite of the unknown male lead actor. I have no idea who is he. The only celebrity I knew in that movie was Rose McGowan who potrayed as a witch in the film.
Hmmm at least this film was far better than Final Destination 5, I think. But do not pose a high expectation from the film which might disappoint you if it turns out other way round.
2 comments:
but i heard a lot of bad reviews about this movie... i guess they censored quite a lot right???
Hmmm but I think quite okay the movie...should be because there's an intimate scene which I think they censored it.
You watch it and then comment whether good or not lor..hehe..~
Post a Comment