Am I too old for the zoo?? Yeah, I guess so. Even my dear said that we were too old for the zoo and besides, it was boring and smelly. But I insisted of going and kept persuading him that there are two cute pandas, 'Tuan Tuan and Yuan Yuan', coming all the way from China. It would be a waste since I was in Taiwan already and tried to reason with him. It's not like I am rich enough to buy a ticket and fly all the way to China to see the panda. Bla bla bla bla....till my dear finally agreed with my logical explanation. lOlz....~ The entrance fee is cheap whattttt, only NT60 for two person, if not mistaken.....or maybe NT30 only?? Aikss, I couldn't remember already. They were having some sort of school holidays promotion, 50% off of the normal rate.
Anyway, I was like a small kid, jumping up and down.....Wait, I didn't really jump but feeling excited? yes, I was. I was so excited to see the koala bear, Kangaroo, camel and of course, the cute panda. Seems like I never saw these animals before. Bingo! I never been to Australia or a desert out there to see the camel and kangaroo aside from the photos. But my dear was feeling bored and kept complaining because of the hot weather and the long walk. Couldn't blame him as his whole shirt was getting wet and he felt very uncomfortable in it.
After a cursory glance at those animals, we went to MaoKong. MaoKong is located near to Taipei Zoo, around 15 minutes walk. Both of us love the name of MaoKong. We first came across the name of Maokong was from Hiyawu's novel. So we were curious what's actually in store up there in Maokong since the name itself sounds very romantic. The cable car ride to MaoKong took longer than Genting's cable car. There are few stops on the way to uphill. Nothing interesting in MaoKong except tea tasting and scenery viewing. But many couples went there for dating. Maybe because of its romantic name and scenery, I guess.
Will I go there again? Nope. I hate the long hours cable car ride and long hours of MRT ride to Taipei Zoo station. We need to change the MRT routes and yeah, Taipei Zoo station is at the last stop. Please get off at Taipei Zoo station if you are going to MaoKong. 
No comments:
Post a Comment