The kids nowaday are so blissful. I saw many tables at Hello Kitty Sweets Restaurant, where the parents brought their kids there to celebrate birthday or just to make them happy. My first impression on this restaurant was "Okay, it is a hello kitty theme restaurant. *shrug* No big deal. Besides I am not a fan to hello kitty. The food might not taste good too. It is famous because of its decoration and a cat without mouth." And it had proven me wrong on the food part. The meal served not only looked so cute and pretty but it tasted GOOD too!!! Especially their cakes! So if you are travelling to Taiwan, you really got to visit to this Hello Kitty Sweets Restaurant. The girls will love it and the guys, hmmmm, will love it too when seeing so many cute, pinkish in there. lolz. The meal comes in a set, from appetizer, main course to dessert with free drink. Price?? Ranging from NT330 - NT600 per set.
I dropped by the restaurant twice. Yes, you heard me right. TWICE! I need to take the MRT back and forth. First time went there was around 11am and I thought "so early and the restaurant just open, so impossible to get crowd at this hour." I was wrong! =.= There's a queue at the entrance already. Most people had made their table reservation while we did not. We were not used to make table reservation at other country or when we were on travel. So I told my dear just give up and let's go. I didn't want to waste my time queuing. I am sort of impatience person. 
Then after travel to other places and taking MRT back to Ximending, I turned to my dear and asked him, "Do you think we should try other theme restaurant since we are here? Because the whole trip wouldn't be perfect if we didn't go to theme restauarant in Taiwan." Okay, he agreed with me so we looked through the guide book to search for other theme restaurant located nearby. After few minutes discussion, my dear was getting impatient with my indecisive so he suggested to go back Hello Kitty Sweets see whether it was still crowded or not. I gave him so many 'possibilities' comments like "what if it was still crowded?" "what if the food not nice?" and continued what if what if what if there......"I didn't fancy Hello Kitty after all" He was kinda fed up and suggested other theme restaurant. And again, I continued my 'what if what if what if' there.....He tried to assure me that we could tried for one time and if it was really not up to expectation, then there won't be next time also. So after few moment of thinking, I said to him "Okay lor. We go to Hello Kitty then~ =)" He gave me this look, =.=lll .... I know he must be sworing at me inside his heart! Lolz *typical me again*
Thanks goodness. On our second visit, it was not crowded anymore and we only waited like 1 minute then being escorted to the table. Out of curiousity, I explored their ladies see whether it was decorated with Hello Kitty or not. Yes!! It is!! *Faint* So many hello kitties~ Everything was in pInk color! *Faint* Their spaghetti cabonara taste so good till I didn't want to give it back to my dear because he ordered it. My chocolate cake set also taste delicious! The total bill came out was around NT800++. Worth it, right? =))))) The waiters also being very friendly and helpful by helping their customers to take photos. But because of my exhausted and ugly face, I didn't took many photos with hello kitty~ That's sad!

No comments:
Post a Comment