Wednesday, August 3, 2011

-BabyHome-

After spending 3 days 2 nights in Taichung and Sun Moon Lake, we were heading back to Taipei. Honestly, I was quite exhausted from all the walking, climbing, carrying and riding. I just want to lie on bed and watched TV. But then, it was such a waste if I did that!

Again, we checked into BabyHome where we were staying from our last year trip to Taipei. Why? Because of its strategic location, friendly owner and clean, comfortable room equipped with all the necessities. But of course lar, we didn’t stayed in the same room as previous. We choose another room, a bit smaller which also located at the same building but different floor. I personally think the room is nice and I like it very much!

Needless to say, the room is equipped with washing machine, shampoo, towel, fan, air-cond, wifi, refrigerator, sofa, plasma TV, cabinet, security and etc. It is indeed a studio apartment which can accommodated up to 4 people. You just have to bring in your luggage and get yourself cozy in the room like in your own house. Where is it located?? Well, it is located just opposite of famous ‘Ah Chung Mian Sian’ in XiMenDing. Erm, 3-5 minutes walk to Ximen MRT Station. No worry that you couldn’t find the food or places to shop at night because you are just right in the middle of XiMenDing.

You stepped out of the building; you’ll see rows and rows of shops selling clothes, food, drinks and everyone’s favourite – 7-11 convenience shop. It was crowded with youngsters and tourists, of course. So I would advised that it’s better to stay in their specialty lodging, guesthouse, theme-style apartment or whatever name they called it when you travelled to Taiwan instead of staying at hotel. After all, Taiwan is popular with its specialty lodging. Price??? Almost the same with hotel’s price. Ranging from NT1300 – NT2500 per room and it depends on certain criteria. As for BabyHome, it costed us NT1550 for two person a room while last time was NT2200 for four person a room.

You may visited the owner’s website for more details, http://billy.nidbox.com/diary/read/1317

No comments: