Thursday, August 11, 2011

Rise of the Planet of the Apes

“No!” ~
“Caesar is coming home”
(Mimic Caesar’s dialogue in the film)
I was crying when Caesar said that to his pal and hugging him. It was so heart-warming scene. *sob*

I am going to freak out if there is a real talking ape. wtf. Not to mention their smartness and acted like a human. Well, the morale of the ‘Rise of the Planet of the Apes’ is not to ill-treatment the animals and calls them ‘stupid’. Because they had feelings and one day, they might protest and strike at human. No one is stupid, even the animals/pets are not stupid.

Pretty good, I would say for this movie. At least, I think it was better than Captain America. The girl, Ms Freida Pinto, urghhhh….I didn’t really like her and glad that she also did not has much scenes in it. Pity her! Why I didn’t like her? Hmmm I think she’s not pretty and didn’t match with James Franco. Alright, I shouldn’t comment on people’s look. What if later she strikes at me, just like those apes?!! No bias, please. Okay, back to the business. James Franco who did an experiment on the chimpanzee is trying to formulate a cure for Alzheimer in order to heal his father. But this experiment had lead to the development of intelligence in apes and the onset of a war between apes and human for supremacy.

The apes, I have to admit that although they were fiction/graphic illustration, they really looked so much like a human especially when Caesar is standing and staring at the ‘bad ass’ animal control officer and when they were having ‘apes’ meeting. A sudden thought strikes me that there’s a possibility we, human being, were transformed from the apes. No? My faith and religion is telling me that no, we are not transformed from the apes but created by the Almighty God. So forget what I think, okay~

Be hold. There would be a sequel. Hmmm I wonder how come nowadays the movies, most of them have sequels and left the audience in suspense. That’s how they are making profits, right? I am talking so much crap here. Typical me. So just get your butt to cinema and watch it! Trust me, you won't be wasting your time and money on this film. At least that's what I thought. (You know, different people will have different perspective and taste so if it waste your money and time, please don't blame me!)

No comments: