Tuesday, August 23, 2011

- Taipei -

My dear kept insisted that we should visit to Parliament Office, C.K.S. Memorial Hall in Taipei and Taipei 101. He said if didn’t visited to these places in Taipei, it was like never been to Taiwan because they are the famous attractions in Taiwan, something like a landmark. Alright, since he had been so eager to go then I mahhh went with him lorrr.
Is understandable if you say Taipei 101 is a landmark of Taiwan because it is widely known for its height and the lift is moving like a lightning, *puffffff* and there we were, in 89 floors! It took like 1 minute or 2 minutes to reach up there. Somemore, there’s a pretty Taiwanese girl whom they called them “Miss Lift” spoke in three different languages, Chinese, English and Japanese. I only know that there is a Miss Lift in Japan but surprisingly, Taiwan also have. Actually, there’s nothing fun or things to see up there except the view and experiencing the height. You need to pay around NT380 per person (if not wrong, I kind of forget the actual price) for a round trip up there so the most recommended time to go was at night where you can have a pretty night view of Taipei. This damper is so damn cute!!! I want to bring one back home ~



Parliament Office!! Why I put an exclamation behind? Because we walked around 15 minutes to reach there and ……… took the photos of the building! That’s all. =.= My dear said the building looks so pretty and MUST visit there. I gave him double =.= look. But comforting myself, I happened to meet ‘Ma Yin Jiu’, the President of Taiwan. Actually, we didn’t meet him in person lar. Just saw his car and the escort cars drove into the Parliament Office. BUT I saw the President coming to work at such a late hour. Already past 9am! Tsk tsk tsk. *shaking my head* Lolzz. Okay lar, who is he after all? Even he is late, no one will complaint also.


I didn’t know the whole story of Chinese history. Just heard a bit of the stories here and there. Heard of their *BIG* names but didn’t really know who the heck are them. So we went to C.K.S. Memorial Hall to snap some photos and the sunset view. I only knew that the monument man sitting in there was someone great and famous in history. So I just continued my photos snapping and glad to meet three cute Japanese girls asking me to help them take photos. They couldn’t speak English and I couldn’t speak Japanese so we were like a mute person using hand signal. It was funny when I tried to speak English to them and they only understand one word of vocabulary in there. It was even funnier when they saw my ‘White Knight’ – Lumix GF-1. I understand their Japanese, ‘Sugoiiii dess ne’!!! *I added the last two words myself* That’s because they were using digital camera. But I was surprised with their reaction because Panasonic is a Japanese brand so they supposed to know or see Lumix GF-1 before instead of looking at my white knight like first time seeing it. Another thing surprised me; they didn’t want to take photos with the scenery behind. They just want me to zoom and focus on their faces only without the background scenery. I was like ‘huh’ and lots of ????? on my head.

Orh, the National Art Hall also located nearby of C.K.S. Memorial Hall. It is just beside of C.K.S. Memorial Hall. If you are taking MRT to C.K.S. Memorial Hall, you’ll see the building when you walked out of the MRT station. There you know that you are in the right place to go C.K.S. Memorial Hall.

No comments: