Okay. My shopping list is done. This year resolution is to dress myself in a more 'mature' and girly look. Yes, targetting on the dress and skirt~!!! Hopefully it works. I didn't want to hear another word of "high school student" coming out from those aunties' mouth. They even asked my mum, am I just finished tuition?? That was the situation where me and my mum went for a supper and I was wearing a short and T-shirt, carrying a shoulder bag. It was totally ridiculous!!! Do I look like a high school student???!! I am old enough to be someone's mum~......Sometimes I really can't help but feeling a bit abashed with the comments. If their compliment was cute or pretty, I would be too glad for it instead of saying a high school student. Hmph.

Do you see the rainbow??? It was taken today after work from my office's compound.
Alright, I need to get my butt off the chair and start to pack my things!
2 comments:
Yes, I see got rainbow.... =p
And I thought high school student remark means you still look young.... =p
Last I know, that supposed to be a compliment... =p
Lolz, a few years back I would still think that is a compliment and happy to hear that~...But with my age now, I can't take it as a compliment anymore...~
Post a Comment