Thursday, January 6, 2011

- WayFarer -


It took me ages to search for a suitable wayfarer sunglasses. Alright, a bit exaggerating to use the word, 'ages'. Well, some time then.

Yes, that is the latest trend of sunglasses which you would saw on Hollywood celebrities and the Fashionista face. Even when you flipped through the fashion magazines, you get to see them on the model's face either male or female or introduced by the editor. That's really cool~!!! I knew I had to get one of those when I first lay my eyes on the wayfarer sunglasses.


And there, I managed to buy one within my budget as a christmas gift for myself. It's a Levi's brand. Not Gucci, not Elle, not Prada, not D&G and whatsoever. But hey, it was not cheap either compared to those normal sunglasses! Am not targeting on the BRAND but its style and suitability on my round face. I was trying to haggle with the boss to give me more discount and the boss kept on insisted that is a Levi's brand and waving off my haggle price!!! Come on, like I didn't know Levi's brand, huh!!! I resisted until we reached a 'happy' mutual deal. You happy, I happy too.....deal! ^.^ Normally, they would marked up the price quite high, maybe 80-100% profit margin or more than that so even he gave me the discount, he still earned the money.


This Levi's wayfarer came with a free gift. A pouch. Usage?? I had no idea. Should be used to put handphone by looking at its size, I think. There are two colors for this Levi's wayfarer; blue and brown. Now I felt kinda regret for buying the blue color because that's more suitable for man. Anyway, I still love it ~!!! ^.^

1 comment:

Cometh said...

Blue is cool!!!!! =p