Friday, January 14, 2011

-Bukit BintAng-

As promised, I would continue the previous blog on my trip to KL. Actually, there's really nothing to shout about. Everyone has been to KL. So it's no such a big deal, really!


However, I would like to share my experience and encounter here. I noted that there's a changes in Bukit Bintang area from my last trip to KL, that is, a half year ago. BB Plaza still the same while Sg. Wang has became a 'wholesale market' more likely with all those RM25 clothes up for grab. Cheap but no trying. As for Lot 10, some outlets closed and opened new outlets. I like this 'Cube' video advertising of YSL in front of Lot 10's main door. I think it was quite successful to attract the consumers or tourists to the spot as I had seen lots of people taking photos with this cube thingy, including me. ^.^


Even KL Plaza had a new look and now it is known as 'Fahrenheit'. Nice name but inside, very few shops. So nothing to shop there. Pavilion, as usual, still the nice place to do the shopping. Aside from the high end/luxury shops, it has middle range/affordable shops as well such as Padini Concept, Topshop, Pull&Bear, Cotton On, Forever 21 and whatsoever.






The CNY decoration in Pavilion was pretty and very "red". Red is good as it symbolized prosperity. I like their two Big Rabbits on the main door to welcome the consumer. The drums were displayed at the center for both adults and kids to play with the drums, a good idea for entertainment and enlightened the shoppers.

Wait, something caught my attention - Yes, SHIMINO's advertisement on the signboard - which can be located at the fifth floor, opposite of GSC!! I extremely love the Japanese crepes and have been searching for ages!!!! So without hesitation and forget the foot sore, I quickly search for its location and walked upstairs again. Glad that I did incidentally saw their advertisement because it satisfied my taste bud!




Actually I had tried it previously at KLCC food court but after their renovation, no more Japanese crepes. I was quite disappointed with that but now I can easily get it from Shimino, Pavilion. I couldn't help but ate two of it with different flavors; Kiwi and Strawberry, both with Chocolate Ice-cream toppings!! Yum! Yum! Make me miss the crepes already. Sigh~ Can someone please take out for me??? -.-

No comments: