Thursday, January 13, 2011

- I am Back........frOm mY shOppIng sPree -


What to talk about the shopping spree?? There's nothing to talk about. It's all about spending and walking from this end till the other end then came back again or from shop to shop and yet still can't decided which to buy. Girls!! I truly understand. Don't worry. I tried not to bore you with my shopping story. But hey, it's not about my shopping spree, it's more on my trip to KL. Yes, I am back home from my 5D4N trip to Kuala Lumpur and Genting Highlands!!! Again, I was damn exhausted~!!! I terribly need a massage on my shoulder and foot!


Now there is a so-called convenience or fastest way to reach KL Sentral without hassle - KLIA Transit. Neither convenience nor fastest! Plus expensive! The only perk is it offered a comfortable ride (air-cond & very few passengers) instead of sitting or squeezing in the smelly bus for an hour ride. You'll find this KLIA transit ticket counter at the luggage terminal which you have to take the shuttle bus to Salak Tinggi Station then from there you wait for the KLIA Transit to KL Sentral - approximately took an hour ride to KL Sentral including the waiting time and stopping at intermediate stations. Strongly advised not to take this KLIA Transit at NIGHTS especially if you are a girl and alone. The station was so damn quiet and not a 'fly' could be seen in the noon time so imagine at night time. Seriously. Please look at the photo below to prove my words~!!


Once reached KL Sentral, it was already past 7pm and we were so tired from carrying the luggages and my heels were killing me. I desperately need a pair of slippers (Idiot me for not bringing a pair of slippers) and a handiplast!!! So we reached a decision to take cab instead of monorail to hotel then. Big trouble - I forgot where to buy the taxi coupon. Luckily, I was cool enough to call my friend in KL and asked for a direction. Phewww~!! What a day~!

(To Be Continued......)

No comments: