Friday, January 28, 2011

-Tea LaDy fOr a DaY-

What the heck of all these people kept swarming in???!!! What the heck the phone kept ringing non-stop??!! *Extremely fed-up*


Their kind gesture of paying a visit or sending regards to our "top management" was giving us more jobs to do. I was busy, you know.

I think today I better off to stand at the pantry room and continuously making the tea for the guests, to call off a day. Where's the tea lady?? No where to be seen. Where's my assistant?? She has went to the plantation site. She's lucky, you know. Each time when at the most busiest day, she's no where to be seen. She's smart enough to choose the appropriate time to be "un-sighted".

So I decided not to do anything today aside from answering those "annoying" phone calls and be a tea lady for a day~.....Totally fed up answering calls and making tea. I want a break!!! @.@

No comments: