Sunday, January 2, 2011

一些的概念。。。


有时候 我会有这样的 一个想法。。。

对别人仁慈 就是对自己残忍;
被别人抛弃之前 到不如我先抛弃他们;

被别人伤害之前 到不如我先躲进我的壳;
预防 他们带给我的伤痕 跟疲惫。

被别人嫌弃之前 我会先离开;
我不想让对方 觉得为难;
因为 我怕被人 厌。

我的 想法 让我 慢慢变的 孤僻;
朋友 也越来越少。

我发现 我的朋友不是真心对待我;
所以 我选择 离开。

我发现 周围的人 都是带着面具 好虚假;
我 不知道 要如何 去面对;
所以 我选择 离开 逃避。

我只想 躲在 自己的背壳里;
住在 自己的世界;
因为 我已经 伤痕累累 了。

3 comments:

Cometh said...

"Sometimes I have such an idea. . .

Others of their kind is cruel;
Abandoned by others prior to the first as I abandoned them;

Prior to injury by others as I hid in my shell before;
Prevention of injuries they have brought with me tired.

I find it too by others to leave before;
I do not want the other person that difficult;
Because I am tired of fear of people.

I thought I gradually become withdrawn;
Fewer and fewer friends.

I found my friends do not really treat me;
So I chose to leave.

I found the people around are good with a mask of false;
I do not know how to face;
So I chose to leave to escape.

I just want to hide behind his back shell;
Live in their own world;
Because I have the scars.
"

There, I have done your English readers a favour....

Now Thank me...

=p

-celestial- said...

Hahaha...well, the meaning is there but the translation is kinda weird~!!!

Anyway, your chinese has improved, huh~ At least can understand what I wrote there...Or getting a help from someone?? ^.^

Cometh said...

Ahem.... I may not look like it but I am a master of languages...

Ahem...

With the help of Uncle Google...

=p