
Season of the Witch??? I would suggested to put as 'Season of the Exorcism', perhaps?? I didn't see the plot had anything to do with the witch thing and was more towards the act of exorcism.
Overall, the movie was good. At least not that boring like other movies but it still kinda lack of something. Anyway, I like to watch this kind of 'paranormal' or 'exorcist' movies. I was scared but still I love to watch. Looking for a thrill and excitement yet frightening feeling from this sort of movies. Weird, huh!
Actually the girl was not a witch but she was possessed by the most evil satan called 'Mr. Lucifer' who want to destroy the book of Solomon. Book of Solomon??? Issit a bible?? Sort of, I guess. Look at the girl's eyes when she was sneering at Nicholas Cage. Oh my, it gave me the creep ~!!! It looked so 'devilish'. I can said that this young lady is good at acting this kind of 'evil' look.
Ooopsss, I have spilled the beans!~
2 comments:
hey i wanted to say that too!!! more like season of exorcism!!! too bad you said it first... if i do that in my blog please don't accuse me of plagiarism!!! haha...
Yeah, won't accuse you of plagiarism but will charged you for the copyright...Hahaha!!
Post a Comment