Sunday, January 23, 2011

- Gift Of LovE -

Remember my trip to Taiwan and there's a photo of me hugging the pink color soft toy which I said I love it very much???? Ta-daaaa~ Now I OWNED one too and it's a pink color as well, exactly the same. Wahahaha!!!!



See, it is smiling there. Means, it likes me to be its owner too~!!! \(^.^)/


A small, cute planner from Taiwan. It was so cheap, only costed NT59 and approximately RM6.00. If a planner like that sell in Malaysia, I think the price will be around RM10-20. Because I bought one planner from Popular Bookstore with no pictures and only plain red color already costed me RM12.90 per book. I choose this cover because I love travel.....there's something good about the planner from Taiwan. It provided the daily life tips, beauty tips, trains routes in Taiwan, schedule, horoscope and etc.



Now here comes my favourite sweets and nougat from Taiwan to satisfy my sweet tooth. Forgot the brand but the sweet really taste good with different flavours. The nougats are okay and soft but I still prefer the Aussie GB Nougat. I love the almond and hazel nuts in it.

Anyway, thanks to my dear for taking the hassle to bring it back and as a present for me~!!!! XD

1 comment:

Christeena said...

a wen jie jie~~* with sweet voice*
next time can ask him to buy me a planner too???and the sweeties~~ like tat planner soooo much....especially the cover~~~ XD