Saturday, October 23, 2010

-Yo ~!!! -


Yo ~!!! Finally I am back from my trip to China. I never felt so good in my life to be back in Malaysia.

The trip was fun yet lots of stories to tell too. First thing for sure was their toilet culture. Frankly, I thought I can bear with it but I really really really can't. There was three 'No' to describe their toilet. No door, no toilet paper, no water for flushing. Unbearable ~!!!

Another thing was their people. No manner at all. The guys are putting their legs on the chair when eating or the guys will took off their clothes to show their "sexy" body regardless there were girls on the same table or around. The people do not understand the word 'queue'. They didn't queue. They talked loudly and rudely. Their whole body language, one word - 'IMPOLITE'. The waitress were not being taught to put serve the dishes in a proper manner or at least 'Quiet'. They seems like "throwing" the dishes on the table. Bing Bing Bang Bang there~!!! We didn't owe them money ler..~

Lastly, their road was way too dirty, covered by the dust and dirt. If you stand at the roadside just for 1 minute, I believed that you'll definitely covered with dust from head to toe.

I felt good to be back in Malaysia because their food was too oily or else tasteless. Somemore, I was sick on the last few days of my trip so it was miserable. This trip had given me an undescribable experience and feeling....~

2 comments:

nothingmuchdave said...

finally you start blogging about your trip... now you know what i meant about the chinese!!!

-celestial- said...

Ya, now I know...~ Lolzz ^.^