Friday, October 29, 2010

- Second Day at Zhao Qing, China -

I had to wake up early in the morning to get ready for our next destination, Zhao Qing. Actually I was woken by my mum who is an early-riser, instead of waiting for the alarm went off. I felt dizzy just to hear that it took approximately 4-hours bus ride to reach Zhao Qing. Faint~!!!




Well, nothing much could be done in the bus except sleeping and sleeping again. In between, I would woke up and viewed the scenery along the roadside. I could see lots of paddy field, corn field and some other agricultural. In certain undeveloped areas, there were poor families and villages – the scenes we usually seen on the TV. But they all had motorcycles and some mid-income families even had car. Today, it was very rare to see the bicycles on the road.

One thing I couldn’t stand was their traffic – very confusing – no laws at all. They were just simply drove and parked along the road, leaving a very limited space for the car to cross. Even it was already a green light for the pedestrians to cross, the cars and motorcycles still coming from all the directions and didn’t stopped. We had to run to cross the road or else might get run over by the car. They would not stop but just kept honking there. Oh my goodness~!!! We just had no idea how their traffic work on the road. It was really confusing~!! But I would give the drivers there a big applaud because they are really a Master in driving – have a very good driving skill. I believed no one can beat the Chinese drivers. They just could have their U-turn whichever or whenever they like and would not get crashed. They could pass the limited space of road without scratching the cars parked on the both side of the road. It was a hell ride in China~!!!



Okay, back to Zhao Qing. On the way to Zhao Qing, we stopped by at one of tourism spot called ‘Gu Po San’ (please translate in Chinese). It was huge – I mean the area as we need a ‘tuk-tuk car’ to bring us to each place in Gu Po San and some more we need to climb/walk for a distance to reach the place. They were hills so imagine climbing up there and going down again. It was tiring yet there was a cold breeze so still bearable. First, we went to visit the waterfall then wine yard and tea garden. Looking at the photos, you’ll see the description saying that there were HK dramas shooting at those places before.






By the end of the day, I was heavily dozed off because need to wake up early again the next day.

p/s: Apologize for my laziness to upload more photos....~

No comments: