Monday, October 4, 2010

- Not a GoOd Day -

Waking up on Monday morning was dreadful. I had to drag myself out from the warm blanket and forced my eyes open to welcome the early morning. *Yawn*

GOing to work was another dreadful thing in the morning. Worse, I was clouded by the peer pressure and office politic issues. I was even damn pissed off when dropped my handphone and a scratch on the cover!!! Why am I so pissed off if I was the one being clumsy and dropped the phone?? NO. It's not because I was clumsy or whatever. It was mainly because of my office security guard for being lazy to bring up the stack of newspapers and my assistant not wanting to take the newspapers as well. So the security guard passed to me for their convenience. I had to carry my purse, handphone, keys and now plus the stack of newspapers, my 'lollipop' seems like not so happy with it so she took a suicidal jump !!!! Makes me really want to kick somebody ass at that moment....~

I am not yet cool down because there is a SCRATCH on the cover and it was not perfect anymore...~!!!! What a bad day for me !!!! Yet she still dared to talk to me and acted like she is the boss!!!! %$@#*&%$

No comments: