Monday, October 25, 2010

-First Day At Zhu Hai-


Once the plane landed at Macau International Airport, I could not hide my contentment to see those colorful lights brightened the whole city. It was indeed a spectacular view. Their airport had added to the credit as well....it was surrounded by the sea!!! Too bad that I am just passing by Macau but it definitely has been added into my 'must travel list'.


We had to stay overnight at Zhu Hai and able to sightseeing their city as well. Hmmm I think Zhu Hai was still under-developed city but I heard the tour leader mentioned that most people stayed in Zhu Hai but worked in Macau. Exactly like our Johor and Singapore. The landmark seen on the photo - Mermaid - there was a touching story behind. Since Zhu Hai was surrounded by sea, the sea breeze was cold especially in the morning.


We also went to this park - I had forgotten the name - for some photos snapping. Then off we went on our route to the next destination - Zhao Qing, China.

No comments: