Tuesday, October 26, 2010

- McDonald's -

What are the first thing I did once I stepped out of the arrival hall in LCCT, Malaysia???? Definitely...of course....I was heading to the McDonald direction. I have longed to taste the Malaysian food after the whole week trip in China. Since I was in Kuala Lumpur, I got to taste the McDonald there as it was totally different from Sibu's McD. The burger also looks bigger and nicer....most importantly, taste better~!!!!


There were new burgers launched in McD. So I decided to try the Spicy McChicken Burger instead of Black Pepper McChicken Burger. Looking at the photos illustrated, I bet Black Pepper is more spicy and hot. Not forgotten, a cup of hot tea to warm me up. But regret to order the hot tea as the Spicy McChicken also damn spicy...!!! I had to drink half of my mum's coke...~


See ~ .... The burger appearance also looks better and bigger. Yum yum yum..~ Taste so good despite of its spicy. ^.^

2 comments:

nothingmuchdave said...

are you kidding me??? you find 'spicy chicken mcdeluxe' spicy??? that's the first time i've heard someone saying it...

-celestial- said...

Orh, is called spicy chicken mcdeluxe kah?? YUp, spicy ~!!! Mayb I also put the chilli sauce gua...but it really spicy orh~! Sth wrong with ur taste bud then..lolz