Wednesday, October 27, 2010

-Letter tO SoMeOne-


Dear Someone,

I heard that you are going to get marry soon. Time flies so fast. In a blink of eye, it was already 10 years. Both of us have grown up, having our own life and family soon. I thought I would never see you again after graduated from high school. Gratefully we did bump into each other after few years. Although we did not spoke to each other, an exchange of smile and nod were enough for me. At least I know you are doing fine and have a great future in front of you. Glad to know that you have putting so much effort to learn and achieve in your career. And you have a great girlfriend too.

There are words I have wanting to tell you all these years but I am such a coward. I never tried to confess to you because I was afraid that I would be rejected. I had a huge crush on you since school days. You have motivated me to work and study harder. During that years, I thought I study hard just because of you. You seem so far ahead of me because you are smart and good in everything. I worked so hard just because I want to stand on the same “line” with you. But today when recalled those memories, I will smile and feel grateful that there is you that time - for being my motivator. Or else I might give up study and everything. So it was for my own good after all.

You have inspired me to have a career in mind instead of being a normal housewife. You told me that girls should have a dream and career as well. You also told me that girls should learn to be independence. I am listening to you. You give me hope and dream. You are part of my dream too but too bad that this dream was not going to realize. You are part of my good memory which going to be locked deep inside my heart. I would like to thank you for being my motivator, my knowledge and for what I am today although I did not achieved something great so far, I truly appreciated for my current situation. I still have a great passion in learning to increase my knowledge. ^.^

I would felt sad in the past few years whenever heard of your news and your girlfriend. But today, I can tell you that I have get over with you already. I have to move on with my life too, right?? There’s just a little bit...a little bit of regret for not confessing to you that time when I had a chance. I have thought a lot of “IF”. If I had confessed to you that time, how are you going to react and response me? If you have accepted me, how are we going to be now? There was a question I never dared and did not have a chance to ask you but I would like to know the answer all this while – Have you ever like me before?? Or at least a little bit?? Guess I will never know or get the answer for the rest of my life.

Lastly but not least, I am sincerely wish you all the best in your life. Take care.

Regards,

No comments: