
My favourite bear bear - 'Me To You'. The price for one medium size bear like mine cost RM100++. That was a surprise present from my dear, all the way from United Kingdom. I can only have one 'Me To You' Bear as it was too expensive. I hope to get a bigger one....!! *wishing* (^.^)
I am testing my GF-1 - aperture mode. But I didn't see any 'bokeh effect' a.k.a. DOF lerrrr....I have followed the instruction or setting given by my master (Orh, thanks to Benard for spending his precious time explaining to me....~!!! ^.^ ) The photos are all failed. Hmphhhhh, I have no idea where went wrong.... ??????
As a novice photographer, I think the safer way is to use iA mode. Those complicated setting/modes really give me a headache. BUT I really enjoyed throughout the process of learning. It was an additional knowledge for me. Sigh, I just had a difficulty in remembering the meaning of those modes and what settings to capture what kind of photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment