There's a few days in the month which I really really hated most. PMS ('Premenstrual Syndrome') period~!!!!
Most of the girls seem to interpret PMS wrongly. They thought that PMS is the period when they are on their menstrual period but no, PMS is not the period when seeing the red~!!! PMS is actually pre-menstrual syndrome, in a simple words to describe, means a week or days before seeing the red is called PMS.
I have a serious matter with PMS. Each time on my PMS period, I feel depressed and have a serious low self-esteem. I got pimples on my face. I feel dizzy, nausea and bloated. I am craving for food most of the times even though I just finished my meal and after that a huge guilt crossed over me. I feel fat and ugly. I have a bad hair day. My mood swings badly - One minute happy and the next minute I am sulking there. It is like a taking a ride through hell ....!!! So boyfriends or husbands, you guys really have to bear with us especially during these critical period. We really do not feel good and that's why we are throwing tantrums or giving such a huge drama over a small matter.
No comments:
Post a Comment