
I love Anna Sui’s perfume especially Rock Me! Anna Sui’s fragrance is very suitable to today young ladies and teenagers. Not only the fragrance but also its bottle design is so elegant, chic yet very lady-like. It combined the present ladies’ modern style with the little girls’ dream of fairy tales and fantasy.
Anyway, I bought my first Anna Sui’s perfume, Rock Me! at the Duty Free shop in the airport and the price is way cheaper than the shops out there. In my humble opinion, I find the concept of Rock Me! is actually very attractive. It was comprised with a little wild, rock n roll, naughty yet very sweet fragrance. The smell was comprised of wild young floral fruity essence. A bit sweet with floral fragrance so it is more suitable for the teens and for the young ladies in their early 20s. It smells young. However, it does bring out a personality! So that’s why I love the concept, the design and the fragrance as well…!!!

Another thing caught my attention is the model who promotes this Rock Me! fragrance. She is Agyness Deyn – the current hot, famous and top model. If you flipped through the girls’ magazines, you’ll definitely see her face or see her modeling for the prominent designers. I like her cool and chic personality including her hair style and sense of high fashion. I am totally keen on the short hairs gals. Don’t ask me why. I just found them very attractive and cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment