Dear Diary,
Today the date itself has an unforgettable memories across the World especially to US citizen. 11 September, a day which people would not forget, a day which had shocked the World back in year 2001 and U.S people mourned over the loss and recalled the painful memories. Till today the pictures of the planes crashed into the buildings and the buildings collapsing still gave me a shivering feeling. Sigh, I am very sensitive to this kind of issue especially when I saw those photos of people dying, natural diasters, or people crying, I would dropped tears and feeling sad while need a certain of time to stabilize my emotion. It was out of my control. When I realized, the tears already at the edge of my eyes.
Anyway, today I felt sad because my dear is going back to Taiwan. I am going to be alone and lead my lonely life again. The feeling was so mixed up till I felt like a zombie whole day. I am going to miss him badly. Sighhhhhhhhhh, that is why I really dislike the long distance relationship ~ I am counting the days again. How am I going to survive the days till he comes back for the next semester???!!! Making myself busy and arranged lots of things for me to busy with. It can help me gone through the day but the loneliness inside me is uncurable. Arggghhhhhhh~!!!!!!
-Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day-
Signing Off.
No comments:
Post a Comment