
Le Ark Cafe is owned by one of the established group in Sibu. It is nicely build both interior and exterior. It is located along the Rejang River and about 5 minutes walking distance from Kingwood Hotel. Le Ark Cafe is mainly concentrated on Thai Cuisine and partially western cuisine.
However, it was difficult to find a parking space there. The area was extremely quiet and deserted at night. Only left those local natives or Indonesian loitering at the park in gang or some were dating. It was quite danger especially for gals as you do not know what will they do especially when they drunk or after drugs. So I avoided to go there alone unless there is a companion.

From its name, you can guessed that it was connected to the bible. So the programme showed on TV and magazines there are all on self-motivation and christian stuff.



'Papaya Milk' - heard that drinking papaya milk would help to boost the breast, not sure whether this folk tale was true or not. But anyway, I am drinking this papaya milk not because I want to upgrade my bra cup but mainly for my digestion. For your information, papaya contains a high fibre which will help in digestion.

Phad Thai. Hmmm I would say this dish just so so only. I don't really like the taste but it was not that bad either. It was something similar to nasi pattaya except that it was kway tiau being wrapped inside with bean sprouts.

I like this dish - Thai Seafood Salad. The taste was spicy yet sour. Most importantly, the dish was not fattening because it contained vegetables and those squid and prawn were boiled instead of fried.
No comments:
Post a Comment