'My Honeymoon' - is a dessert shop where you can hang out at on the sunny days or if you are looking for a light dessert. I like the shop name. It is very creative, sweet and easy to remember.
I accidentally bumped into this dessert corner at the foodcourt in Pavillion when I was searching for a food to feed my growling stomach.
From the far view, I thought it was a real books arranging on the shelves. It really made me felt excited to see so many books. But to my dismay, it was a drawing...errr..wallpaper when I take a closer view.
Mango pancake. At first, we were still indecisive on whether to choose durian or mango. After few seconds of struggling, we finally decided to try mango pancake instead. Why? Because both of us are afraid that we might had a durian taste in our breath after consumed. We still need to catch a flight afterwards. Anyway, this mango pancake taste good too~!!
If I didn't remembered wrongly, that was called soya ice-cream. I forgot the taste already but my dear says good. ^.^
Mine one was called 'Strawberry sth sth'. Forgot the name as well. Sigh, memories not so good already. I like this one too. So thumbs up~!! Would recommended for those really really into dessert or if you are looking for a place to hang out. But the prices kinda expensive....~ So the conclusion is you can try out if you don't mind about the price.
No comments:
Post a Comment