Thursday, May 27, 2010

= Exhausted Day =

I am so so so damn exhausted today from all the rushing, standing and running. From morning till the evening. But after the end of the day, I feel quite proud of myself as there's an achievement. For the past 6 months I have been so busy with works mainly just for today's half an hour meeting - AGM. All the time spend on preparing, writing, and issuing of Annual Report and Circular to Shareholders were just for this half an hour meeting. But some people just flip through or some don't even read it ~!!!! They didn't know how much work and time have been spend on it. And not to forget, MONEY too !!!! It's not cheap to publish the AR..... Sighhh ~

The schedule was fully arranged with meetings till the noon then I have to make the announcements and press release after 5pm.
I don't even have a time to slow down or taking a rest or facebook-ing. Each year I was anxious whenever this AGM was just around the corner as it was considered a huge function for the company. I can't afforded to mess things up. All the Directors, shareholders and some investors will flew in for the meeting. So you can imagine how busy it was - to entertain those Directors. What worry me most was the questions from the shareholders or investors. If there was a question means I got more work to do........~

Anyway, all the meetings went smoothly and everything went well except some minor case which was solve-able. After all the hard work, is a pay off time. =D


I have this kind of a bad habit - indulge in food whenever I am sad, happy or motivating/rewarding myself. I gained more weight because of that. =.="""

Okay, I went to a Secret Recipe for having a light meal - actually is a supper just to reward myself for today's hard work and achievement. I have ordered a beef lasagne which came with a bun, one of my favourite menu from Secret Recipe. The beef lasagne taste good but the bun is kinda not fresh. Not soft enough. I prefer softness.

Then also ordered a Shepherd's Pie - taste good too. Imagine a person like me who is so choosy over food will like this pie means it is really good ~!!!! It was a mash potato on top, filled with chicken and mushroom. I am neither into pie thingy nor the potato lover but this Shepherd's pie really make me want to indulge or will think of order........



I told the waiter that I want two glasses of iced plain water and .......... he has wrongly heard that I want two glasses of iced lemon tea without making a confirmation with me again. Afraid that he heard wrongly, I tried to repeat the order to him. Worse, he heard of two glasses of iced lemon tea plus two glasses of iced plain water!!!! Okay, so I got to pay for that two glasses of iced lemon tea. I am kind enough not to return the drinks to him. No point of giving him a hard time.

Anyway, Weeeelllllll Done to myself ~!!!!!!

No comments: