Friday, May 28, 2010

= Couch Potato =

Stretching...stretching~ !!!

I am well-known for being a couch potato. Undeniable. I can be very obsessed to the TV or should I say movie, drama or any shows that I am keen to watch on TV, my eyes won't leave the screen.

I can be very stubborn and selfish when came to the TV. No one can touch that remote control or change my channel. I am going to give my "razor" eyes to that person whoever did, oh well, except my dad. He is more fierce than me. But now I changed my target from TV to Desktop. Upgrade to more high-tech. Using PPS to watc
h all the dramas or movies or taiwan entertainment shows. So now they can't touch the desktop or online if I am at home especially during the holiday. That's the only free time I got to watch the drama/movie. Fully utilized my free time. Yep, I spend my whole weekends or holiday locked in the room watching drama. I only came out of the room when the sunset or for the washroom.

I guess I am becoming more "nerdy" since you........left ~ I only have drama, music and books as my companion and friends. I don't have to en
tertain them but they entertained me.


"New York, I love you" - I love the title for this movie. Is a pirated DVD... Oooppsss... forget it, the movie is not really that entertaining unless you are into those so-called "art" movie. Kinda boring but I got the message from the movie which it wants to convey the message to the audience. It was telling that different people living in this busy city - New York and how they came across one another, having a date, fall in love or conveying some kind of love message between a relationship. From strangers to a lover. From a lover to a stranger. How a stranger can leave some impact in your life. This is the life. Have you ever met someone who changed your life?? This question has been running in my brain for numerous times. Yes, I did. Throughout my life till today, I met different kinds of person and yes, some of them do left an impact on me or helping me or change my life. They came into my life and also walk out of my life. So my conclusion is till the end, I am still alone.



This is the latest korean drama I have been "chasing" - Cinderella's Sister. At first, I just watched this drama out of boredom but now I am addicted to it. I started to like the Big sister in this drama. Although she is cold to everyone and seems cruel but inside her heart, she is a warm-hearted and she's just a down-to-earth girl who is not good in expressing her feelings. Meanwhile the younger sister is cute and spoilted. From the appearance, she looks kind and soft-hearted but actually she is just a pretentious. She is thirsty for love and even she doesn't like it, she pretends she does love it.


Ta-daaaaaaaa.....This is the best US drama I have been fall in love with. Vampire Diaries. I am so obsessed into vampire thingy after the famous "Twilight" series. This vampire diaries is good too, I think better than Twilight. I like the cast and the characters played. Stefan Salvatore, Damon Salvatore and Elena Gilbert are the main characters. As can seen here, it was a love triangle. But I personally love Stefan Salvatore more than Damon Salvatore although many audience preferred Elena Gilbert to be with Damon. I hope the ending will be Elena and Stefan. The guy is so cute and good-looking. See the picture below. Don't you think his eyes are very sexy and he has a very charming look??? Sigh, I keep on forgeting his real name. So I only know him for his character played - Stefan Salvatore. Very italian name.



This is how I spend my today's public holiday without you here. Being a couch potato. Laziness keep on knocking my door. Till a day when I realized I need some work out then.
It was boring but I enjoyed the moment too.

I am going for the movie tonight - Prince of Persia. Hopefully it's going to be good.

No comments: