Saturday, May 1, 2010

=Time tO Reward=


Labor's day - 1 May 2010.
A time to reward myself for working so hard and spending more than 8 hours per day facing the desktop, typing, scratching my head to come up with ideas, look at boss face and endured all those peer pressure. Yes, I really got to spend those hard earn money on something.

Alright. It was actually an excuse for me to spend so that I won't have those guilty feeling when spending so much. I am a victim too. A victim to sales. Blaming on those sales for luring me. I felt hurt too when the money, one by one left my purse....~ =.="

Anyway, let me introduce to my new NIKE shoes ...... Ta-da ~


Black color with pink and yellow color combination. My favourite color at the moment - Black and Pink. The normal price is RM279.90 and guess what, it was on 50% discount so see, it was their fault for luring me to buy. I love this shoes a lot, i mean a lot a lot...fall in love with him the first time I lay my hands on it. He is so cool.


See that 20% discount for popular card members. Yup, I am the card member and I got this privilege to enjoy that 20% discount. So it lured me to buy too. I have longed for this book and it happened to have this 20% discount so quite worth. I like the guy on the book cover. Forget his name .... anyway, he is good looking but I don't really into Miley Cyrus. To me, she's not really that pretty and I felt quite disappointed to know that she is the female lead in this movie. Can't the producer find a better gal??? No offence to Miley Cyrus's fan.


Of course not to forget to buy mask for beauty and youth looking. I read a lot good comments on this SkinVitals mask range. Know what, it was on promotion too. Buy 1 Free 1 with RM9.90. The normal price for one mask cost RM9.90 so it was worth too. Missing one mask up there??? ya, gave one to my brother. He needs it as well to cure his acne problem. I need an eye mask because I have a dark circle, puffiness and eye bags problem.


$$$$$$ all flew away and it's gonna take a long time for me to earn back those money again. But let's enjoy first then suffer.... in a terms of paying the credit card debt~

No comments: