Saturday, May 8, 2010

- Chocolate -


Been to Chocolate in KL last year. I read from one of the bloggers who are introducing this shop. So I told myself is a must try shop when I am in KL. Glad to announce that they had an outlet in LCCT - international there. I love this shop with its signature brand and concept....

The chocolate line drew all over the cup/glass are their signature and was purposely done.


Yup, is a kiwi waffle topped with ice-cream. Waffle, pancake or toast are my favourite menu. I love this kind of dessert. The waffle served at Chocolate here, well... I don't really like it because it was kinda hard to chew. Sorry, it was beyond my words and difficult to describe how was it. I prefer waffle with softness.

Can try it out if have a chance. It's not really that bad.

No comments: