
Dear Diary,
Today is a rainy day. A cool weather which really suits me as I am afraid of hot and humid weather. I prefer staying in a cool place. Ya, sounds like I am some sort of a "vampire" ~...... Afraid of the sun.....Okay, no funny at all ~!!
Rainy day - the weather I hate most. I hate the rains. I hate to get wet. Rains make my mood dull because it looks like the sky is crying. Yup, I am in a moody state today. It's not a perfect day for me.
I have been busy with works till the clock ticked at 5pm. Then catch a movie, "Robin Hood" with my colleagues at night. Not really close with them and they are not close with me either. I joined them for the movie because I need a companion. They talked among themselves and didn't really talk to me except for some friendly greetings which is what I want or expected as I do not have to do the talking. I preferably to be quiet while enjoying the movie. It's kinda tiring to entertain and talking there after such a long hours of working. I just want a peace of mind.....~ Guess, I am not really a fun person to hang out with.
The movie is not really that great. I almost fall asleep with all those talking in the movie. Kinda boring actually. So nothing to shout about here.
After bidding goodbye to my colleagues and got into my car, I felt relieved to be alone. But I felt lonely at the same time. I am a loner with no good friends to hang out with till I have to be pretentious and hang out with those people I dislike of. They are pretentious and that's why I don't like them. I myself also a pretentious, a faker....so how can I have the right to dislike those people??? I am just tired to pretend to put a smile on my face and talk happily there as I am not happy neither do I would like to smile. That's why I dislike hanging out with them.
Anyway, when the sky is clear tomorrow, my mood also become better and I am back to my old-self again.....This is how to make your life keeps going ~!!! Mood down, blurt it out then mood up, forget it all ~
Today is a rainy day. A cool weather which really suits me as I am afraid of hot and humid weather. I prefer staying in a cool place. Ya, sounds like I am some sort of a "vampire" ~...... Afraid of the sun.....Okay, no funny at all ~!!
Rainy day - the weather I hate most. I hate the rains. I hate to get wet. Rains make my mood dull because it looks like the sky is crying. Yup, I am in a moody state today. It's not a perfect day for me.
I have been busy with works till the clock ticked at 5pm. Then catch a movie, "Robin Hood" with my colleagues at night. Not really close with them and they are not close with me either. I joined them for the movie because I need a companion. They talked among themselves and didn't really talk to me except for some friendly greetings which is what I want or expected as I do not have to do the talking. I preferably to be quiet while enjoying the movie. It's kinda tiring to entertain and talking there after such a long hours of working. I just want a peace of mind.....~ Guess, I am not really a fun person to hang out with.
The movie is not really that great. I almost fall asleep with all those talking in the movie. Kinda boring actually. So nothing to shout about here.
After bidding goodbye to my colleagues and got into my car, I felt relieved to be alone. But I felt lonely at the same time. I am a loner with no good friends to hang out with till I have to be pretentious and hang out with those people I dislike of. They are pretentious and that's why I don't like them. I myself also a pretentious, a faker....so how can I have the right to dislike those people??? I am just tired to pretend to put a smile on my face and talk happily there as I am not happy neither do I would like to smile. That's why I dislike hanging out with them.
Anyway, when the sky is clear tomorrow, my mood also become better and I am back to my old-self again.....This is how to make your life keeps going ~!!! Mood down, blurt it out then mood up, forget it all ~
No comments:
Post a Comment