Sunday, July 24, 2011

- My triP tO tAiwaN-

It was my first time sleeping alone in the hotel! I was scared and worry. Fortunately, the rooms in Tune Hotel were small with so little space for you to move around. There's no more space for the 'ghost' to stay in there. The small room did made me felt more comfortable and less worry. But the noise from the people shutting the door, talking and walking at the corridor really annoying. I kept waking up by the noise out there!

Again, I felt proud of myself for being travelling alone, all the way from Sibu to Taiwan. I slept alone, took the bus alone, carrying the heavy luggage of mine and ate alone! I was getting mature and independent despite my "petite" body size. So after long queue for check in, I quickly went to grab a bite before boarding. I headed to McDonald's and ordered its breakfast set. I had an impression that McDonald's breakfast was not really that tasty after my last experience. Well, this time it really colored me surprise. The pancake and muffin taste good till I slowly enjoying my breakie without realizing that I was real late for boarding! I didn't finished my tea as it was so damn hot!

The international departure hall was quite far from McDonald's and need to take the escalator up and down. Somemore, need to stop for security checking. Oh my goodness, I was hastened by the airasia staff! There's another long walk to reach the plane. The plane was 'parking' so damn far away. Catching my breath once inside the plane, I felt grateful and at the same time, embarrassed as all the passengers were looking at me. Halo, I was not the only one late! There're some people also late and were running behind me as well. It delayed the plane took off. Mostly because there's a queue and air traffic congestion.

After 5-hours 'ass-pain' ride, I reached Taoyuan International Airport safe and sound. A bit nervous to meet my dear while felt excited for my trip!


No comments: