Saturday, July 2, 2011

-I am oN leaVe ~~~!!! -

Yes. The day I had been waiting for so long finally came. I was going to take a break from my soap K-drama as well as the internet, computer and facebook-ing. Oh no! How can I survive being disconnected from 'internet world'?! I need updates on what happened around me and the world out there.

Lolz. Sounds like I was going to stay in the jungle. I know, the globe was connected and no matter where you go, there's always a wifi. The world was connected unless you really stayed in the middle of jungle then very sorry.....

Alright, nothing big deal was going on. I just go for my vacation!! Sad to say, my phone neither have an international roaming nor internet assess like those smartphones. So I was totally disconnected from the world for the whole week (unless there's a laptop!!).

No one can call or find me because of my useless phone. The advantage - I can have a peace of mind and relax. No worries over the work. Just put behind everything and enjoy!

But but but but, I was going to miss my K-drama.....badly !!



4 comments:

nothingmuchdave said...

wow so nice... so where you go for holiday this time???

-celestial- said...

where else lor..the same old place, Taiwan ~ hehehe

-celestial- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nothingmuchdave said...

oic... good la... can see him and travel at the same time...