Friday, April 8, 2011

- Miniatures in Tom's ToO-

Tom's Too is coming to tOwn. I heard that it is a branch opened up in Sibu and called Tom's Too. That's mean in Kuching, it is called Tom's and its branch in Sibu named Tom's Too. Hmmm.

Anyway, before it commences its business, I had heard numerous comments which most of them are good. So I headed to its restaurant on its trial opening to appraise on my own but of course, must has someone's willing to buy the lunch. Or else I couldn't afford to eat at this high end restaurant. Thanks to him! Brief introduction - Tom's Too serves western food and well-known for its delicious cheese cake. The cheese cakes are far better and expensive than Secret Recipe. Alright, I better left my comment on its food in the next blog.


Its chic interior design plus the cozy ambience are an add-on to attract the customers. People will gets curious and walks in to try the food. Aside from its nicely decorated and chic design, another things attracted me. Its MINIATURE!!! That's so cute and pretty cool. I couldn't hide my contentment to see those cute miniatures.





A very cute miniature dining table.




It looks so real. I am wondering how they can make it to look so real. Close up look.





Hmmm I really want to collect all of them. But I believed that all these miniatures must cost dearly as well. The artist must spend a lot of time and money to make them looked so real. It was not an easy job~!! I like it to the max and really appreciated "whoever" makes these miniature's, his/her talents in art. Envious ~

No comments: