Tuesday, April 12, 2011

@t tOm's tOO

Needless to say, the food are all 'thumbs up' for me. Make me felt so blissful and delighted to eat there. Well, now I know the difference between medium rare steak and well done steak. Medium rare steak is much much nicer than the well done steak!! Stupid me, I always thought that medium rare steak is kinda scary because you can see the blood (red meat) but when you put inside the mouth.....that's savory! Let the photos did the talking.....~ Oreo Milk Shake

Dunno what it called....


Blueberry Cheese Cake - taste good but I didn't like blueberry....~


Double Chocolate Cheese Cake!


Cappuccino Cheese Cake! I like this a lot!!


Garlic Bread - half Crunchy!


Teriyaki Chicken~


Spaghetti Carbonara~
Spaghetti Bolognaise - Yum! Yum!


Lasagne!


Here comes their best selling menu - Lamb Shank! Taste good and the sauce is sweet!


Chicken Chop!


Okay, another well-known menu of tom's too - Rib Eye Steak which costed RM55.50!!! The photo above is well done steak while the photo below is medium rare steak. See, you can see the red~!!



No comments: