It’s election period again. Sarawak was attacked by the election fever. Now everywhere you go, you'll heard people discussing the politics, election and parties. I found that the youngsters today are into politics as well. Maybe they are influenced by the elders or parents. Everyone wants a change! Even the elders or seniors want a change now....they are not like the old days!
Hmmm actually, I am not really into politics. But the heat argument between the two parties (ignored the independent party) had really caught my attention and interest especially DAP’s speech. Their speeches were so interesting and humorous while BN’s speeches were down the drain. BN started showing panic and desperation. Alright, I should stop further my comment here because I didn’t want to be jailed. Everyone is anxious for the coming election and waiting for the drum rolls………so who’s going to win? And who’s going to cry? Let us wait for the 16th April 2011 to disclose the answer and remember, please vote because your vote is important to them!!!
2 comments:
please don't let me down... please vote wisely!!! i'm sure you know who to vote for... lets repeat the politic tsunami again!!!
Both sides didn't seem convincing to me...then they say just vote for the 'Party' instead of 'People'~
Post a Comment