A partial of my novels collection. I started to have this kind of addiction to buy novels after working as I have income and afford to buy, compared to when I am still a student. I love to read. Is one of my favourite activities to spend on my leisure time and especially before I hit the hay. The novel is the best companion when waiting and alone. No one will come forward to "disrupt" you.
Not many friends or people around me are sharing the same passion with me. So it is very very very hard to find someone who can chat about the books and authors with me. I will be so content to meet one who shares the same passion and interest in books. My current favourite authors are Nicholas Sparks, Melissa Nathan, Stephenie Meyer, Sophie Kinsella and etc. Most of them are the bestsellers as well as their novels being produced into a movie. A big applaud to them for their success. Preferably those love-comedy novel (a bit relaxing storylines) for the moment. During my high school year, I am more into horror and mystery stories but now seems like I lost the interest in horror novel as well as movie (hmmm... I think most probably because of the age is growing then the heart can't stand those anxious, panic, excited, and frighten - mixed feelings at one time)
A little secret from me - I even dream of having a small library, full of books in my house with a british style of design and having a streak of sunlight came through the window while sitting there reading the books and drinking a cup of hot cocoa......well, it's just a dream~
Not many friends or people around me are sharing the same passion with me. So it is very very very hard to find someone who can chat about the books and authors with me. I will be so content to meet one who shares the same passion and interest in books. My current favourite authors are Nicholas Sparks, Melissa Nathan, Stephenie Meyer, Sophie Kinsella and etc. Most of them are the bestsellers as well as their novels being produced into a movie. A big applaud to them for their success. Preferably those love-comedy novel (a bit relaxing storylines) for the moment. During my high school year, I am more into horror and mystery stories but now seems like I lost the interest in horror novel as well as movie (hmmm... I think most probably because of the age is growing then the heart can't stand those anxious, panic, excited, and frighten - mixed feelings at one time)
A little secret from me - I even dream of having a small library, full of books in my house with a british style of design and having a streak of sunlight came through the window while sitting there reading the books and drinking a cup of hot cocoa......well, it's just a dream~
Twilight Saga - Not yet started reading eclipse and breaking dawn. Thinking of waiting till the movie is out.
Melissa Nathan - She had passed away so she didn't leave much novels behind. But overall, her writing and stories are good and enjoyable to read.
4 comments:
wow!!! recently im turning into a bookworm as well... just finish reading 'twilight' and going to finish reading 'new moon' real soon... i also bought 'the host' by stephenie meyer... but im not going to read that one... goin to read 'angelology' fisrt... besides that i still got 4 dan brown books to read... haiz bought the book too early now don't know which to read first...
I bought lots of it and some still not yet touched...Orh wow, not bad ~ Lolz..dan brown orhh~!!! I still can't accept dan brown's novel, too deep and difficult to understand..why not reading 'the host'? I heard that it is quite good...
what is angelology anyway?
i heard a lot of people said 'dan brown' is good so i just follow blindly and buy the books... 'the host' i will read it later maybe after finish 'angelology' and 'the da vinci code'...
'angelology' is written by 'danielle trussoni'... is a book about angel... something like that... i like to read about all these stuff... stuff like angel, demon, exorcist... any books to recommend???
Hmmm I didn't know much about the authors who wrote stuff like angel, demon, exorcist...But you can try Stephen King, J.R.Ward, James Patterson and etc. Theirs are good but too boring for me..I prefer sth more relaxing and fun reading like romance with some humour...
Post a Comment