It is a busy month for me. I have to rush with Annual report preparation, circular to shareholder, meetings, estates tour and etc. It had been continuous for days working OT and till I do not have time for facebook-ing in the office, washroom, and drinking water. The result - Getting sick.
My mouth is kinda sensitive. So I have always be extra careful with my mouth and lips. Whenever I am over-heated or dehydration, the ulcers, lips swollen and lips cracking all will come to me. I am so terrified to get all those as it is painful, difficult to sleep and to chew the food. But each month, I will have at least one of those "friends" came visiting me. My lips are swollen for a week and still not yet recover from it. I have tried to drink as much water as I can. Drink honey juice, lemon juice and coconut juice, whatever juice that is for cooling and it seems didn't help much. Hmm..still figuring out what's wrong with my mouth. Am I lacking of some nutrition? Maybe.
I am really looking forward to the month of May. After May, I will be free and TAIPEI, here I come ~ Saving money now, hoping to have some extra $$$ to spend on clothes and those beauty masks and of course, not forgotten, the local delicacies and their famous beef noodle.
My mouth is kinda sensitive. So I have always be extra careful with my mouth and lips. Whenever I am over-heated or dehydration, the ulcers, lips swollen and lips cracking all will come to me. I am so terrified to get all those as it is painful, difficult to sleep and to chew the food. But each month, I will have at least one of those "friends" came visiting me. My lips are swollen for a week and still not yet recover from it. I have tried to drink as much water as I can. Drink honey juice, lemon juice and coconut juice, whatever juice that is for cooling and it seems didn't help much. Hmm..still figuring out what's wrong with my mouth. Am I lacking of some nutrition? Maybe.
I am really looking forward to the month of May. After May, I will be free and TAIPEI, here I come ~ Saving money now, hoping to have some extra $$$ to spend on clothes and those beauty masks and of course, not forgotten, the local delicacies and their famous beef noodle.
No comments:
Post a Comment