Wednesday, April 14, 2010

@ Baby Eugenia @

Adorable Baby Eugenia - my niece. She is the first-born grandchild in our family so can imagine that there will be lots of people adore her. I adore her a lot too. First, because she's the first born grandchild in our family. Second, she is the baby girl. I like baby girl.


I am the only daughter in my family with three brothers. Of course, there are pro and con for being the only daughter. Pro - no other sister fighting with you over something and you will get all the attention and affection from parents. Con - Feel lonely and there are no other sister to share things with or gossiping with or go shopping with especially the 'loneliness' feeling grew stronger as the age is growing. Mum can't always be there for me and sometimes there are things Mum just don't understand or to share things with. So frankly, I envy those who have sister.


No comments: