April's fool
No one fools me nor did I fool people
why?
because I think the age is growing and it's kinda childish to play such games although is fun.
@The Church I am going - Masland Methodist Church@
Tomorrow is a Public Holiday for Sarawak - 'Good Friday'
Yup, Good Friday means tonight got "Last Supper" mass and tomorrow morning got mass again then Sunday is the third day for Jesus raised from death.....
-Dying for our sins and Alive for our hope-
Please forgive me for not going to church tonight....My laziness is a sin.
-Amen-

What did I plan for my holiday?
Wake up as late as I can.
Have a nice brunch. Then watch my favourite Korean soapy drama and facebook-ing.
There goes my day~
My old sayings again, "when I am a working adult, I am looking forward for a public holiday which I can spend time doing my own stuff, laid back and relax at home rather than when I was in school days, public holiday means a day full of fun - partying a night before or plan a day trip to somewhere near or hanging out with friends or shopping for whole day~"
No one fools me nor did I fool people
why?
because I think the age is growing and it's kinda childish to play such games although is fun.
@The Church I am going - Masland Methodist Church@Tomorrow is a Public Holiday for Sarawak - 'Good Friday'
Yup, Good Friday means tonight got "Last Supper" mass and tomorrow morning got mass again then Sunday is the third day for Jesus raised from death.....
-Dying for our sins and Alive for our hope-
Please forgive me for not going to church tonight....My laziness is a sin.
-Amen-

What did I plan for my holiday?
Wake up as late as I can.
Have a nice brunch. Then watch my favourite Korean soapy drama and facebook-ing.
There goes my day~
My old sayings again, "when I am a working adult, I am looking forward for a public holiday which I can spend time doing my own stuff, laid back and relax at home rather than when I was in school days, public holiday means a day full of fun - partying a night before or plan a day trip to somewhere near or hanging out with friends or shopping for whole day~"
No comments:
Post a Comment