The best thing about traveling is food. I get to indulge in all kinds of food especially the local dishes and tasting the variety yummy food around the world. That's why I would gain weight after coming back from the trip.With today's technology and the help of Google, you don't have to worry that you couldn't find the location or food in foreign countries. Again, I read a blog introducing this Tan Tan Ramen saying that it is the best ramen served in Bangkok. Okay, it aroused my appetite and curiosity!
So I took note of the address and thanks to the Google map (smarter this time and to avoid getting lost again), we found the shop without any hassle. Get off at BTS Phrom Phong. Yeah, I did mentioned in my previous entry that the area in Phrom Phong is like a small Japanese town so you'll feel like walking down a street in Japan. Tan Tan Ramen is a 3-storey shop with a very limited spaces. It's get crowded during lunch hour (mostly Japanese) and again, it made me feels like I was having lunch in Japan.
As for the menu price, it ranges from 100 - 200 baht. So quite affordable and a bowl of ramen is really huge for girl's appetite. My dear helped me to finish it off after he had eaten a plate of egg rice. Often, I amazed at the guy's huge appetite. The ramen is really nice, no kidding! Even the soup is tasty. If not because of my weight control, I would like to try all their ramen!
Location: 595/20 Sukhumvit Soi 33/1, just pass Robin Hood ( BTS Phrom Phong).
Opening Hours: 11am - midnight
No comments:
Post a Comment