Monday, October 22, 2012

Oishi Grand, BangkOk

We decided to dine in Baiyoke Sky Bangkok for its magnificent night view on my birthday. But after reading some reviews and comparison, we changed our mind as majority complained of the bad food and poor services at Baiyoke Sky since it had become one of the tourist spot. It's a pity that I did not went to Baiyoke Sky because I had been so eager to dine in a romantic atmosphere with my dear. Anyway, I did not want to take the risk to spoil my mood and wasting money on poorly rated restaurant, just for the night view. 


After doing some research with the help of our best friend, Google, I was introduced to Oishi Grand, serving an international dinner buffet at the price of 699 baht per person which is quite reasonable and worth. Since I had been craving for sashimi and sushi, this is the best option for us. Their service is good and the food is scrumptious and worth for the price. They have sashimi/sushi corner, dessert corner, freshly cooked corner and chinese food. Guess what, they served Haagen-Daaz which is a huge credit. We were so full till I want to puke when I saw the salmon sashimi (eating too much)! But now I craved for it again. Why Sibu doesn't have Oishi Grand??!! 








Location: Siam Discovery Centre, BTS Siam station.

No comments: